How to Raise Your SEO with Content Marketing
For any SEO marketing campaign, high quality content is essential. It raises your searchability and makes your website become more useful to your customers. Here are some statistics and information to help your marketing strategy build sustainable SEO.
What SEO Professionals Think
92% of SEOs find that creating content is helpful for marketing their business online, and 76% of them set the time to create content regularly. On the contrary, only 40% of SEOs believe that white papers are valuable.
Content marketers spend the most time creating:
Articles and guides
Social media content
Content and Social Media
Sending out quality content promotes social sharing, which is a big factor across search engines. In fact, Google uses +1’s and Bing uses Facebook Likes as ranking factors. In addition, Tweets allow Google to index content much faster.90% of SEO marketers predict that social signals will increase in value as a rank factor and 72% of them use social marketing every day in their work.
The Top 10 Social Media Platforms Used by SEOs
Creating Good Content to Bring More Awareness about Your Company
Good content is shareable and boosts brand mentions and natural links. In fact, it was found that 27 million pieces of content were shared on the web per day in 2012, and 60% of industry-specific content mentions a brand’s name.
Good content raises conversion rates, and according to statistics:
61% of customers are more likely to purchase goods from a site with custom content
57% of online marketers claim that their blog has let them acquire new customers
52% of consumers claim that blogs impact their buying choices
The enhanced chance of conversion for products with videos is 50%
The Content Marketing Forecast
The quality and value of your website increases as you add more and more relevant content. 94% of marketers believe a website’s perceived value to users will develop into an important ranking factor and 54% of them agree that content marketing will grow even more in the future.
9 Ways to Create Shareable Content:
1. Combine text with visuals to make slideshows, infographics, and ebooks.
2. Give consistent and accurate content that is interesting to your visitors.
3. Have an original voice and style, and don’t be afraid to be bold or funny.
4. Search for topics to create content for that have not been covered.
5. Source your information from trustworthy sites to increase customer confidence.
6. Link out generously to promote sharing and receive good karma.
7. Place videos in blog posts and web pages to add to and develop the user’s experience.
9. Create a social payment system to urge users to give social mentions for access to more content.
Content marketing has increasingly grown to be more useful thanks to search engines using social media rankings and content value as factors for search. Creating content that is shareable and useful is the ultimate goal and can bring you an increased amount of traffic and conversions.